Doing laundry might not be the most exciting task, but it doesn't have to be a drag on your wallet. In fact, with a few simple tips and some amazing Nellie's laundry products, laundry day can actually be a breeze (and even a bit fun!). Here are some money-saving laundry tips that will keep your wallet happy:
Clean Clothes, Happy Wallet!
1. Buy Nellie's products in bulk. When you buy Nellie's detergents in larger sizes, like the 500-load Laundry Soda bucket, you'll save money in the long run. Plus, you'll reduce the amount of packaging waste, making it a win-win for your wallet and the environment.
2. Swap out your liquid detergent for Nellie's Laundry Soda. It's a small tin of magic that has no added fillers, so a little goes a long way. You only need 1 TBSP per load, which will leave your clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft. Plus, you'll save money and help the planet by reducing plastic waste.
3. Get playful with your laundry temperature. Turn down the heat and wash your clothes in cold water with Nellie's Oxygen Brightener. It's a powerful stain-fighter that works like magic, even in cold water! And your clothes will come out looking brighter and fresher without breaking the bank on your energy bill.
4. Toss out those toxic dryer sheets and switch to Nellie's Lamby Wool Dryerballs. They're a fun and reusable alternative that helps reduce drying time, saves you money and energy, and keeps your clothes feeling soft and fresh. Plus, they won't leave behind any pesky chemical residue like traditional dryer sheets. And they last 2+ years!
5. Don't sweat the small stuff - wash full loads of laundry. This simple tip will help you save water, energy, and time. Plus, it's an excuse to dance around your laundry room to your favourite tunes while you wait for the machine to finish.
So, there you have it - some money-saving laundry tips that will help you save money, the planet, and your sanity. With Nellie's Laundry Products, laundry day doesn't have to be a drag. It can actually be a little fun, and a lot more planet friendly. So go ahead, bust out those dance moves and get your laundry game on!